Qualified Domestic Relations Orders and Pension Evaluations
Pension Evaluations Qualified Domestic Relations Orders QDRO's QDRO Tutorial Pension Evaluation Contact Us

Make a Payment
We support Apraxia-KIDS

Federal Employee: Does a Former Spouse lose his/her survivor benefits as a result of divorce?

A properly prepared Court Order Acceptable for Processing ("COAP") must be filed with Office of Personnel Management("OPM") within a very specific period of time. Strict rules apply with regard to preserving survivor benefits. Contact us so our Attorney may assist you in understanding these deadlines. The time rules are strictly enforced.

Categories: QDRO